Thursday, March 13, 2014

Venue of the Week - Sanderling Resort, Outer Banks, North Carolina

I have not been writing the last past two weeks since I was on vacation in Florida. I had an awesome time and wish I was still away but there is work to be done so I am back!

The venue of the week is the Sanderling Resort in Duck, North Carolina. This venue is truly a full service resort to fit every bride's wedding needs. From a large wedding to elopement packages it is really worth checking out if you are interested in a beach wedding that is not too far away from the Northeast Corridor. Check out there website for more information http://www.sanderling-resort.com/weddings/our-facility




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tis' the Season!

Hello all! I have taken quite a hiatus from blogging but now I am getting back into it. This fall has been quite busy between work and my Et...