Friday, May 2, 2014

Venue of the Week-Hilton Hawaiian Village

TGIF!! Thank goodness this week is done. It has been a very eventful week for me. I am in the process of getting ready to do major home renovations to my beach house and I leave tomorrow to begin. So getting ready has been quite a chore!

Enough with that though I have a beautiful venue to share this week. It's a personal favorite of mine the Hilton Hawaiian Village located on the island of Oahu. I have been here twice and it is my favorite place on earth!!

I have watched many a wedding happen while I was staying here. The Hilton Hawaiian Village has an actual chapel on site along with being a 5 star facility that can accommodate a very large gathering.

Check out there website at http://www.hiltonhawaiianvillage.com/weddings for further information and enjoy the photos below.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Tis' the Season!

Hello all! I have taken quite a hiatus from blogging but now I am getting back into it. This fall has been quite busy between work and my Et...