Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My travels to Lewes, Delaware

A few weeks ago on a very fall like Sunday my husband and I left our home on the Jersey Shore to take the Cape May Lewes Ferry over to Lewes, Delaware. We had never done this before so we wanted to explore the area. Unfortunately, the shuttle buses do not run to Rehobeth past September 28th so we decided to stay in Lewes to check out the town. We walked about 1 mile from the port into the town. Much to our surprise Lewes was quite cute! Very historic and had great little shops.

Lewes would be a great spot for a destination wedding. It is only 2 hours from DC and Philadelphia and a little over 3 from NYC.

Below I added a few of my photos from the town along with some wedding photos from a wedding in Lewes at the Lewes Yacht Club http://www.lewesyc.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tis' the Season!

Hello all! I have taken quite a hiatus from blogging but now I am getting back into it. This fall has been quite busy between work and my Et...