Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Printable Wedding Invitations

Are you looking for an inexpensive DIY wedding invitations but do not know where to start?
I have created an invitation that is easily downloadable and printable at home. For only $20 I will create the perfect wedding invitation for you that will be customized exactly to your liking. All you have to do is print it out at home on a cardstock paper and cut. If you would rather me handle to printing please let me know and I can get a quote for you. Please see the image below and visit www.etsy.com/shop/destinationinvite for further information.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tis' the Season!

Hello all! I have taken quite a hiatus from blogging but now I am getting back into it. This fall has been quite busy between work and my Et...