Monday, January 20, 2014

Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome to my blog Destination Invitation! This blog is an extension of my Graphic Design business www.etsy.com/shop/destinationinvite

Just to give you a little background about me I have been a professional Graphic Designer for 12 years now. I started my own etsy business after designing many wedding, bridal shower and other various invitations for friends and coworkers. My style tends to lean towards preppy and coastal design. In fact, I love coastal design so much that my husband and I decorated both our apartment and beach house in full coastal decor. I will be sharing some of those pictures in some of the next blog posts.

Below I have a few pictures from our beach wedding in March 2012. We had gotten married in North Redington Beach, Florida.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tis' the Season!

Hello all! I have taken quite a hiatus from blogging but now I am getting back into it. This fall has been quite busy between work and my Et...