Friday, April 24, 2015

Lilly Madness

Well I am sure you have all heard by now the madness that ensued at Target's nationwide last Sunday morning. The new Lilly Pulitzer line sold out in most stores and online in a matter of minutes. While I am kind of surprised by this, I am not completely shocked considering I have been an online Lilly shopper for a few years now and every online sale at www.lillypulitzer.com always has issues. I would have liked to have gotten something from the line but I hate black Fridayish types of sales and refuse to get up early and stand in line for anything.

Now for the Lilly brand I think this is a great Marketing strategy. A lot of people had never heard of Lilly before this. The brand awareness that was drawn from this campaign was quite brilliant. And, for someone like me who uses Lilly patterns in my invitations I now have a new audience. So hats off to Lilly Pulitzer for making such a splash with Target!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tis' the Season!

Hello all! I have taken quite a hiatus from blogging but now I am getting back into it. This fall has been quite busy between work and my Et...