Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Look book: Lilly for Target

So at this point everyone knows that Lilly will be selling a line thorough Target. Some love this idea, some hate this idea. From a Marketing standpoint I think it makes total sense for Lilly to be doing this. It broadens their audience to those who may not be able to afford Lilly Pulitzer.

Below I have a few pics from there line at Target coming April 19. See the Target link here for more info http://www.target.com/c/lilly-pulitzer-for-target-brand-shop/-/N-4ymap?clkid=wJA3KB2-N3s4yGd3f2WVHWhQUkVWUs1xW1ZLVo0&lnm=81938&afid=Skimbit+Ltd.&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tis' the Season!

Hello all! I have taken quite a hiatus from blogging but now I am getting back into it. This fall has been quite busy between work and my Et...