Friday, February 7, 2014

Party invitation

TGIF!!! Hopefully everyone is looking forward to this weekend. I know that I am even though I am starting to get some cabin fever. My area where I live got hit by the ice storm pretty hard and a lot of homes and businesses are without power. Luckily, my home had kept power the whole time. But that just meant for me that I got to stay home and do some designing.

Spring is just around the corner and many people be be party planning. Check out my new party invite design!!! Can be customized with any writing and colors needed.

 

Design can be purchased on etsy www.etsy.com/shop/destinationinvite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tis' the Season!

Hello all! I have taken quite a hiatus from blogging but now I am getting back into it. This fall has been quite busy between work and my Et...