Monday, February 3, 2014

Venue of the week

The venue of the week is the Doubletree North Redington Beach, Florida. This venue is my very favorite because it is where I had gotten married at. The hotel is located about 45 minutes south of the Tampa International Airport on the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. They offer full service beach weddings for up to 100 people. Also, we had a lovely night before beach barbeque for everyone who was attending the wedding. Please check out their website for further information.

http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/doubletree-beach-resort-by-hilton-hotel-tampa-bay-north-redington-beach-NORNHDT/index.html






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tis' the Season!

Hello all! I have taken quite a hiatus from blogging but now I am getting back into it. This fall has been quite busy between work and my Et...