Friday, February 14, 2014

Venue of the week: Southern Mansion-Cape May, NJ

TGIF! And a Happy Valentine's Day to all!

This week has been quite snowy in the Philadelphia area so I wanted to bring a little sunshine and romance to all on this Valentine's Day.  Below is a beautiful and romantic venue in Cape May, New Jersey. Cape May is one of my favorite towns along the Jersey Shore.  It's a great mix of old Victorian homes with a lively beach community. It's the perfect spot for a destination wedding. 
It's also just a few hours drive from Philadelphia, New York City and Washington D.C.

For more information about weddings at the Southern Mansion please visit  http://www.capemaywedding.net/planning.htm





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tis' the Season!

Hello all! I have taken quite a hiatus from blogging but now I am getting back into it. This fall has been quite busy between work and my Et...