Friday, February 28, 2014

Venue of the Week: Elbow Beach, Bermuda

TGIF!!! I hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend. I know I sure am!

This week's venue is a personal favorite of mine Elbow Beach, Bermuda. I was in one of my BFF's weddings at this venue and it was absolutely marvelous. Bermuda is only a 2 hour flight from most places on the east coast so it's fairly convenient to get to. But note that they do require a passport to enter the country. The only glitch of the day was the wind. So, unfortunately the venue could not set up the outdoor tent for the reception. So everything was moved indoors but that didn't bother me at all. Being that it was July 4th the weather was really hot!! And, my skin does not handle the sun very well. Enjoy the pictures below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tis' the Season!

Hello all! I have taken quite a hiatus from blogging but now I am getting back into it. This fall has been quite busy between work and my Et...